Service areas where we can supply our contribution to design and implement software and data solutions for our clients, or simply supply consultancy and technical support aimed at making the company business more efficient, with the use of data and tools typical of the geographical intelligence.
- Web Applications: Development and Cloud Service
- Data Processing: Geocoding
- Data Processing: Lists Enrichment
- Consultancy: Business Analysis
- We have a consolidated experience in the design, development, implementation and ad-hoc customization of web applications for our customers, either supplied as on-site installations for the company network, or available via public or reserved web access, fully maintained in our servers within our cloud-services (ASP 24 hours with dedicated SLA).
- We customize the client environment by inserting the company data (ex. sales organization), properly geocoding the data and connecting the data to the desired geographical databases. We maintain the customer data into our secure environment (ex. oracle databases). We provide a full web application access to the data with all the needed geographical functionality (maps navigation, data query, reports generation, etc…).
- Apps for mobile phones for all the most common mobile O.S. are provided (iOS, Android, WinMobile), properly connected in real-time to the server data.
- We make use of standard and open-source tools (java/java-script, html, sql, rdbms storage, apache/tomcat app.server, app design and feel for mobile platforms, …).
- We manage «big data» as well, where the data security is always guarranteed.
Geocoding is the process that, given a record with an address or a link to a territory unit (ex. postal code), determines the x,y geographical coordinates by crossing the address information with the road and streets database, or using the appropriate ad-hoc web functionality, or links the record to the appropriate unit. Once geocode is done successfully, the information is linked to the territory, so it becomes suitable for all the geographical analyses made available by the tools, and/or it can be joined to all sort of external territory data (ex. for data enrichment).
The typical company data such as sales-points of clients, prospects and competition, interest points (POI), and other data coming from the company CRM with some address information in it, can be geocoded to add the geographical key to the database, and increase dramatically the value of the information.
We mainly use our internal tools, developed and optimized in years of activity with our clients, very fast and efficient today, partially customizable according to the data to be processed. Besides we use external (web) services integrated in our procedures, to increase the efficiency of the geocode process. Thanks to our tools and long-term know-how, we can pre-normalize the data, perform automatic and semi-automatic geocoding, and integrate the process with manual ad-hoc adjustments if/when required. We can also handle big-data.
Data Processing: Lists Enrichment
We can handle big lists of data coming from our clients (such as the clients and prospects databases) to link the single record (named user) to the territory and therefore to a number of selected territory dependent (aggregated) information. The link is derived from the address or other geographical information such as the postal code, present in the list. A base territory unit (such as the postal code, CAP in Italy) is used for the join, and once this is done, several data available as average or aggregated data for that territory unit, can be connected to each single item of the list. This process is strategical for a company, because based on those (derived) parameters, a proper ranking (priority order) can be given to the list, for business purposes.
We supply qualified consultancy services for all types of activities related to the strategical market sectors for a company operating on the territory:
- Analysis of the sales structure and organization of the company, marketing approaches, information technology, general business model.
- Analysis of the company business model put in relationship to the availability of the different types of the territory dependent information, valuable for business.
- Identification of the possible external sources of data, and the proper geographical links to the company information.
- Data recovery, processing and integration into the company data warehouse.
- Verification of the operating procedures in use within the company, integration with the appropriate up-to-date tools and methodologies.
- Project-oriented approach. Support to the client in all the phases of the project.